Acceptance Rate 60 %
SAT Average 1,155
Tuition & Fees $38,060
Student Population 585
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $27,039
Centenary College of Louisiana is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Shreveport, Louisiana. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $38,060 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 585 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 60% and the graduation rate is 59% last year.
The salary after graduation from Centenary College of Louisiana varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Centenary College of Louisiana are $38,060. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $9,750 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Centenary College of Louisiana. The acceptance rate of Centenary College of Louisiana is 60% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 31%. The average graduation rate is 59% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $27,039 and 98% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 585 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Centenary College of Louisiana offers 28 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Centenary College of Louisiana offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,320)
Centenary College of Louisiana has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Louisiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Louisiana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Louisiana?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Louisiana?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Louisiana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Louisiana?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Louisiana?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Louisiana?