Acceptance Rate 50.00%
Applying To Chamberlain University-Michigan
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 50% at Chamberlain University-Michigan where a total of 2 students applied and 1 were accepted. It requires three items and recommends 2 articles to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Chamberlain University-Michigan.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$95|
|Graduate Application Fees||$-1|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Acceptance Rate, Yield, and Headcounts
For the academic year 2021-2022, the acceptance rate is 50.00% where a total of 2 students (1 men and 1 women) have applied to Chamberlain University-Michigan and 1 (1 men and 0 women) students have been admitted to the school.
Among them, 1 male and 0 female students have enrolled into Chamberlain University-Michigan and its yield, also known as enrollment rate is 100.00%. The following table shows the admission statistics including admission stats, acceptance rate, and yield.
|Yield (Enrollment Rate)||100.00%||100.00%||-|
Chamberlain University-Michigan requires 3 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) and recommends 2 articles (Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✔|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
Calendar System and Accepted Credits
The calendar system at Chamberlain University-Michigan is Semester. Chamberlain University-Michigan accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Chamberlain University-Michigan accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
Know about Michigan Colleges
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Michigan?