Books & Supplies$600
Off-Campus Living Costs $21,388
Chamberlain University-Michigan 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Chamberlain University-Michigan is $19,629. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $21,388 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $41,617 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$19,629|
|Books & Supplies||$600|
|Room & Board||$13,920|
|Average Financial Aid||$4,362|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$37,255|
|***Chamberlain University-Michigan does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $19,629. The undergraduate tuition rates are decreased by -4.21% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|2020||2021||2022||2023||Tuition & Fees||$19,780||$20,492||$20,492||$19,629|
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $670 for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are decreased by -4.15% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $600. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Chamberlain University-Michigan.
|Books & Supplies||$600||$600||$600||$600|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Chamberlain University-Michigan is and $21,388 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 4.45% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$12,140||$12,420||$12,140||$13,920|
Know about Michigan Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Michigan?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Michigan?