Books & Supplies$1,608
Off-Campus Living Costs $11,088
Henry Ford 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Henry Ford College is $5,200 for Michigan residents and $7,192 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $11,088 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $19,888 when living off-campus for the academic year 2021-2022. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$17,896 (Off-Campus)||$19,888 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,200||$7,192|
|Books & Supplies||$1,608|
|Room & Board||$9,423 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$1,665 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$6,129|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$11,767 (Off-Campus)||$13,759 (Off-Campus)|
|***Henry Ford College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $5,200 for Michigan residents and $7,192 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 3.63% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $185 for Michigan residents and $268 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 4.28% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,608. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Henry Ford College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,512||$1,560||$1,584||$1,608|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at Henry Ford College is and $11,088 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 1.15% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$8,937||$9,153||$8,937||$9,423|
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Michigan?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Michigan?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Michigan?