Books & Supplies$1,567
Off-Campus Living Costs $12,141
Schoolcraft 2022 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Schoolcraft College is $5,494 for Michigan residents and $7,574 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $12,141 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $21,282 when living off-campus for the academic year 2021-2022. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Total Costs||$19,202 (Off-Campus)||$21,282 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$5,494||$7,574|
|Books & Supplies||$1,567|
|Room & Board||$8,001 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$4,140 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$3,292|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$15,910 (Off-Campus)||$17,990 (Off-Campus)|
|***Schoolcraft College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2021-2022, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $5,494 for Michigan residents and $7,574 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 0.69% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2021-2022, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $182 for Michigan residents and $262 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are increased by 0.77% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,567. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Schoolcraft College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,482||$1,510||$1,545||$1,567|
For the academic year 2021-2022, the average costs for living costs at Schoolcraft College is and $12,141 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 1.40% compared to academic year 2020-2021.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$7,569||$7,714||$7,569||$8,001|
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Michigan?