Graduate Rate 93%
Retention Rate 88%
At Charles and Sues School of Hair Design, the graduation rate is 93.18% - 41 students have completed out of 44 candidates.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||3||6.82%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.40 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 41 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||40||90.91%)|
|In 150% normal time||41||93.18%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Charles and Sues School of Hair Design, the retention rate is 88%.
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?