Tuition & Fees $6,600
Student Population 109
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,894
Graduation Rate 49 %
Laredo Beauty College Inc is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Laredo, Texas. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $6,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 109 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Laredo Beauty College Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $17,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Laredo Beauty College Inc in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $6,600.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Laredo Beauty College Inc. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,894 and 79% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 109 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Laredo Beauty College Inc offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||2||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Laredo Beauty College Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Texas?