Graduate Rate 49%
Retention Rate 68%
At Laredo Beauty College Inc, the graduation rate is 49.43% - 43 students have completed out of 87 candidates. In addition, 18 students still enrolled and 26 students have left the school before completing program.
|Number of Students||Rates|
|No Longer Enrolled||26||29.89%|
Below table shows the number of completers with graduation rate by completion time.18 students have completed in 100% normal time (for example, in 2 years for less than 2 years certificate programs) and additional 43 students have completed in 150% normal time.
|In 100% normal time||18||20.69%)|
|In 150% normal time||43||49.43%)|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Laredo Beauty College Inc, the retention rate is 68%.
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Texas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Texas?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Texas?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Texas?