Books & Supplies$1,530
Off-Campus Living Costs $8,860
Chatfield 2021 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Chatfield College is $14,957. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees are reported as $8,860 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $25,347 when living off-campus for the academic year 2019-2020. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
|Tuition & Fees||$14,957|
|Books & Supplies||$1,530|
|Room & Board||$7,140|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,366|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$19,981|
|***Chatfield College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2020-2021, the undergraduate tuition & fees are $14,957. The undergraduate tuition rates are increased by 16.17% compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|2018||2019||2020||2021||Tuition & Fees||$11,540||$12,031||$12,875||$14,957|
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $1,530. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Chatfield College.
|Books & Supplies||$1,500||$1,530||$1,530||$1,530|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average costs for living costs at Chatfield College is and $8,860 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are stayed the same compared to academic year 2019-2020.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$7,000||$7,140||$7,000||$7,140|
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Ohio?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?