Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 5 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1976 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||10/17/2011 - 12/31/2015|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/2/1998 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||7/16/2012 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||4/16/2019 - Current|
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Dietetics (DIETT) - Dietetic Technician Program||Accredited (Actual)||1/1/1980 - Current|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Estimated)||6/1/1994 - Current|
|Nursing (PNUR) - Practical nursing programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/29/2009 - 4/1/2013|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) - Programs leading to an associate degree||Accredited (Actual)||11/1/1987 - Current|
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?