Financial Aid Scoreboard
Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 3,395
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 43%
Average Aid Amount $5,793
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 379
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 77%
For the academic year 2019-2020, a total of 3,395 students (43% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $5,793. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 379 students (77% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees at Cincinnati State Technical and Community College is $5,040 for Ohio residents and $9,090 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Ohio?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?