Tuition & Fees $14,355
Student Population 52
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,252
Graduation Rate 42 %
City College-Miami is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Miami, Florida. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $14,355 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 52 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from City College-Miami varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, City College-Miami's tuition & fees is $14,355.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at City College-Miami.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,252 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 52 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for City College-Miami is 42 %
Transfer-out Rate for City College-Miami is 17 %
Student Population for City College-Miami is 52
Student to Faculty Ratio for City College-Miami is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,252 at City College-Miami.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||9300 S Dadeland Blvd., Suite 200, Miami, FL 33156|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.citycollege.edu/financial_aid/net-price-calculator|
City College-Miami offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
City College-Miami offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
City College-Miami has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Florida?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?