Tuition & Fees $19,400
Student Population 148
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,809
It is a non-degree granting school.Miami Ad School-Wynwood is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Miami, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $19,400 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 148 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Miami Ad School-Wynwood varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $92,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Miami Ad School-Wynwood are $19,400.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Miami Ad School-Wynwood. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,809 and 19% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 148 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Student Population for Miami Ad School-Wynwood is 148
Student to Faculty Ratio for Miami Ad School-Wynwood is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,809 at Miami Ad School-Wynwood.
Financial Aid Amount
Miami Ad School-Wynwood offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||2||0|
Miami Ad School-Wynwood does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Florida?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?