Tuition & Fees $17,863
Student Population 72
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,117
Graduation Rate 100 %
Future-Tech Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Miami, Florida. The highest degree offered by Future-Tech Institute is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,863 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 72 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Future-Tech Institute are $17,863.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at FTI. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,117 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 72 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Future-Tech Institute is 100 %
Retention Rate for Future-Tech Institute is 100 %
Student Population for Future-Tech Institute is 72
Student to Faculty Ratio for Future-Tech Institute is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,117 at Future-Tech Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
FTI offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
Future-Tech Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?