Tuition & Fees $15,679
Student Population 54
Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. The highest degree offered by Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,679 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 54 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes are $15,679.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes. A total of 54 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Student Population for Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes is 54
Student to Faculty Ratio for Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Med-Life Institute-Lauderdale Lakes does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Florida?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?