Tuition & Fees $17,618
Student Population 400
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,837
Graduation Rate 54 %
Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $17,618 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 400 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie are $17,618.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,837 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 400 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie is 54 %
Retention Rate for Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie is 75 %
Student Population for Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie is 400
Student to Faculty Ratio for Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,837 at Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie.
Financial Aid Amount
Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie offers 6 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||5||0|
Fortis Institute-Port Saint Lucie offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?