Tuition & Fees $12,117
Student Population 228
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,446
Graduation Rate 50 %
Taylor College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Belleview, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $12,117 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 228 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Taylor's tuition & fees is $12,117.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Taylor.
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,446 and 90% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 228 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 21 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Taylor College is 50 %
Retention Rate for Taylor College is 75 %
Student Population for Taylor College is 228
Student to Faculty Ratio for Taylor College is 21 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
21 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,446 at Taylor College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||5190 SE 125th Street, Belleview, FL 34420|
|Net Price Calculator||https://www.taylorcollege.edu/NetPriceCalculator/2015-2016/npcalc.htm|
Taylor offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Taylor College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Taylor College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Florida?