Tuition & Fees $12,039
Student Population 135
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,750
Graduation Rate 77 %
Taylor College is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Belleview, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,039 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 135 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Taylor College are $12,039.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Taylor. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,750 and 80% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 135 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Taylor College is 77 %
Retention Rate for Taylor College is 50 %
Student Population for Taylor College is 135
Student to Faculty Ratio for Taylor College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,750 at Taylor College.
Financial Aid Amount
Taylor offers 3 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Taylor College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Taylor College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Florida?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Florida?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Florida?