Tuition & Fees $11,085
Student Population 60
Graduation Rate 46 %
Key College is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $11,085 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 60 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Key College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Key College are $11,085.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Key. A total of 60 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Key College is 46 %
Transfer-out Rate for Key College is 33 %
Student Population for Key College is 60
Student to Faculty Ratio for Key College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
Key offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Key College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Key College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?