Student Population 132
Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Kissimmee, Florida. The highest degree offered by Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee is Associate's degree. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 132 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee. A total of 132 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Retention Rate for Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee is 95 %
Student Population for Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee is 132
Student to Faculty Ratio for Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Med-Life Institute-Kissimmee has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Florida?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Florida?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Florida?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?