Tuition & Fees $15,800
Student Population 285
Virginia College-Pensacola is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pensacola, Florida. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,800 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 285 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Virginia College-Pensacola varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Virginia College-Pensacola are $15,800.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Virginia College-Pensacola. A total of 285 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Retention Rate for Virginia College-Pensacola is 71 %
Student Population for Virginia College-Pensacola is 285
Student to Faculty Ratio for Virginia College-Pensacola is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
Virginia College-Pensacola offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Virginia College-Pensacola does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Virginia College-Pensacola has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Florida?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Florida?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Florida?