Total Enrollment 16,069
There are 16,069 students including 11,999 undergraduate and 4,070 graduate students at Cleveland State University for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 11,268 full-time and 4,801 part-time students with gender distribution of 7,149 male and 8,920 female students. Cleveland State University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 1,073 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Cleveland State University has a total enrollment of 16,069 with a gender distribution of 44.49% male (7,149 students) and 55.51% female (8,920 students). There are 5,579 male and 6,420 female students in undergraduate school and 1,570 male and 2,500 female students are attending graduate school at Cleveland State University.
Cleveland State University has 11,268 full-time and 4,801 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 9,348 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 2,651 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,920 students are full-time and 2,150 are part-time students.
At Cleveland State University, 1,073 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 4,611 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 16,069 students. In undergraduate schools, 4,334 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 1,350 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||4,611||3,770||841|
|Not In Online Classes||10,385||7,665||2,720|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Cleveland State University. There are 26 American Indian/Native American, 10,185 White, 2,369 Black/African American, 540 Asian, 937 Hispanic, 14 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 321 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||26||13||13|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||14||6||8|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Ohio?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Ohio?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?