Number Received Financial Aid (All Undergraduate) 7,297
Percent Received Financial Aid(All Undergraduate) 63%
Average Aid Amount $7,473
Number Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 1,732
Percent Received Financial Aid (Freshmen) 90%
For the academic year 2018-2019, a total of 7,297 students (63% of undergraduate students) received one or more financial aid including grants, scholarships, and/or student loans. The average financial aid amount is $7,473. For freshmen (Full-time, first-time degree-seeking undergraduate students), 1,732 students (90% of enrolled students) received financial aid.
The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees at Cleveland State University is $11,185 for Ohio residents and $15,952 for out-of-state students, for reference.
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Ohio?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Ohio?