Tuition & Fees $3,003
Student Population 1,895
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,733
Graduation Rate 33 %
Coahoma Community College (Coahoma CC) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Clarksdale, Mississippi. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Coahoma Community College is $3,003 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,895 students are enrolled into Coahoma CC.
The salary after graduation from Coahoma Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Coahoma Community College tuition and fees are $3,003 for Mississippi residents and $3,003 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Coahoma CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,733 and 95% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,895 students are attending Coahoma CC and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Coahoma CC offers 82 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||0|
Coahoma Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,620)
Coahoma Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Mississippi?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Mississippi?