Tuition & Fees $3,003
Student Population 1,612
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,375
Graduation Rate 38 %
Coahoma Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Clarksdale, Mississippi. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,003 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 1,612 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Coahoma Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $23,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Coahoma Community College are $3,003 for Mississippi residents and $3,003 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Coahoma CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,375 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,612 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Coahoma Community College is 38 %
Transfer-out Rate for Coahoma Community College is 22 %
Retention Rate for Coahoma Community College is 61 %
Student Population for Coahoma Community College is 1,612
Student to Faculty Ratio for Coahoma Community College is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,375 at Coahoma Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
Coahoma CC offers 82 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||18||0|
Coahoma Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,620)
Coahoma Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Mississippi?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Mississippi?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Mississippi?