Tuition & Fees $6,800
Student Population 11,181
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,042
Graduation Rate 33 %
Hinds Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Raymond, Mississippi. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $3,750 for Mississippi residents and $6,800 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 11,181 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Hinds Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $30,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Hinds CC's tuition & fees is $3,750 for Mississippi residents and $6,800 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Hinds CC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,042 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 11,181 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Hinds Community College is 33 %
Transfer-out Rate for Hinds Community College is 13 %
Retention Rate for Hinds Community College is 53 %
Student Population for Hinds Community College is 11,181
Student to Faculty Ratio for Hinds Community College is 15 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
15 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,042 at Hinds Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||608 Hinds Boulevard, Raymond, MS 39154|
|Net Price Calculator||www.hindscc.edu/NetPriceCalculator/npcalc.htm|
Hinds CC offers 118 major programs through online and on-site education where 4 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||59||1|
Hinds Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,120)
Hinds Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Mississippi?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Mississippi?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Mississippi?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Mississippi?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Mississippi?