College of Saint Mary is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 3 Institutional, 4 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||1/1/1958 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/25/2009 - 1/23/2012|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||5/23/2012 - 2/6/2013|
College of Saint Mary has 4 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||6/1/1973 - 7/31/2015|
|Nursing (NUR) - Baccalaureate program||Accredited (Actual)||10/1/1986 - Current|
|Nursing (MNUR) - Master's program||Accredited (Actual)||3/1/2008 - Current|
|American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education|
|Occupational Therapy (OTM) - Programs leading to a Master's Degree||Accredited (Actual)||11/1/1997 - Current|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Nebraska?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Nebraska?