Acceptance Rate 49.27%
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 49.27% at College of Saint Mary where total 481 students applied and 237 were accepted. C of Saint Mary requires 1 items and recommends 4 articles to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to College of Saint Mary.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$30|
|Graduate Application Fees||$30|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training|
College of Saint Mary requires 1 items (TOEFL) and recommends 4 articles (High School GPA, High School Rank, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores) to submit to their applicants. Next table summarizes the application requirements at College of Saint Mary
|High School GPA||✓|
|High School Rank||✓|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✓|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✓|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at College of Saint Mary is Semester. College of Saint Mary accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that College of Saint Mary accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Nebraska?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Nebraska?