Tuition & Fees $16,600
Student Population 7
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $8,305
CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Flagstaff, Arizona. It is a Other health professions school by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $16,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 7 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $26,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff's tuition & fees is $16,600.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff.
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,305 and 56% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 7 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Retention Rate for CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is 100 %
Student Population for CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is 7
Student to Faculty Ratio for CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $8,305 at CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff.
Financial Aid Amount
CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
CollegeAmerica-Flagstaff has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arizona?