Tuition & Fees $8,706
Student Population 103
Graduation Rate 15 %
Colorado Heights University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Denver, Colorado. It is a School of business and management by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,706 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 103 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Colorado Heights University are $8,706. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $12,272 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Colorado Heights. A total of 103 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 7 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Colorado Heights University is 15 %
Retention Rate for Colorado Heights University is 80 %
Student Population for Colorado Heights University is 103
Student to Faculty Ratio for Colorado Heights University is 7 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
7 to 1
Colorado Heights offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Colorado Heights University does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Colorado Heights University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require recommendations in Colorado?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Colorado?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Colorado?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Colorado?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Colorado?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Colorado?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Colorado?