Acceptance Rate 79.00%
SAT Score 1,000
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 79% at Columbus State University where a total of 5,275 students applied and 4,167 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,000 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to CSU.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,000 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At CSU, 112 applicants (10% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 116 applicants (11%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,000 and the average ACT score is 21 at CSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,130 and 25th percentile score is 870. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 71 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at CSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||440||570|
Columbus State University requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 1 item(s) (Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Columbus State University is Semester. Columbus State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Columbus State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Georgia?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Georgia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Georgia?