Acceptance Rate 79.42%
SAT Score 980
ACT Score 20
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 79.42% at Columbus State University where a total of 2,881 students applied and 2,288 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 980 and the average ACT score is 20. It requires five items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Columbus State University.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$40|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||980 SAT / 20 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At CSU, 637 applicants (64% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 450 applicants (45%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 980 and the average ACT score is 20 at CSU. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,100 and 25th percentile score is 860. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 66 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at CSU.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||440||570|
Columbus State University requires 5 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Columbus State University
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Columbus State University is Semester. Columbus State University accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Columbus State University accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Georgia?