Graduate Rate 42.81%
Transfer-Out Rate 43%
Retention Rate 57%
Graduation Rates at Concordia University-Chicago
At Concordia University-Chicago, the graduation rates was 42.81% (125 students out of 292 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 45 male and 80 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Graduation Rates By Gender
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Concordia University-Chicago. Last year, the graduation rate was 42.81%. where 125 students out of 292 candidate completed their degree.
BS Degree Graduation Rates By Completion Periods
5 students completed their course in 4 years and 106 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 14 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||1.71%||0.76%||2.50%|
Graduation Rates By Race
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||50.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||100.00%
|Two or More Races||22.22%
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Concordia University-Chicago is 43.15% (126 out of 292 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Concordia University-Chicago, the retention rate is 57%.
Know about Illinois Colleges
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?