University of Chicago is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, IL. It has a total enrollment of 16,227 including undergraduate and graduate schools and student to faculty ratio is 5 to 1. It is a Research University (very high research activity) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The acceptance ratio for undergraduate school is 7 % last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2018-2019, University of Chicago tuition and fees are $58,230 for all students. For graduate school, its 2019 tuition and fees are $58,968 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at University of Chicago. The acceptance rate is 7% and graduation rate is 93%. Total 16,227 studetns are attending University of Chicago and the student to faculty ratio is 5:1.
University of Chicago offers 197 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||7||0|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||62||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||2||0|
University of Chicago offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
Freshmen (full-time) are required to live in on-campus house (e.g. dorms) at University of Chicago. Next table summarizes the special learning opportunities at University of Chicago for academic year 2017-2018.
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
University of Chicago has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
University of Chicago accepts following credits that their students have earned.
|Credits for life experiences||✗|
|Advanced Placement (AP) credits||✔|
- What colleges is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?