Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $60,552
University of Chicago offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. For undergraduate programs, University of Chicago does not offer the distance education programs and courses. The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $60,552 at University of Chicago Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at University of Chicago
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$61,548 (Graduate)|
University of Chicago offers 218 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $61,548 at University of Chicago The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$57,000||$58,968||$61,548||$61,548|
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?