Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Graduate
Tuition & Fees $60,552
University of Chicago offers the online courses for graduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. For undergraduate programs, University of Chicago does not offer the distance education programs and courses. The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $60,552 at University of Chicago Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at University of Chicago
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$61,548 (Graduate)|
University of Chicago offers 218 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees is $61,548 at University of Chicago The graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$57,000||$58,968||$61,548||$61,548|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?