University of Chicago is accredited by North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 1 Institutional, 3 Specialized accreditation.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||01/01/1913 - Current|
Some programs at University of Chicago are accredited by 3 specialized accreditation agencies.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Actual)||01/01/1923 - Current|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools|
|Theology (THEOL) - Freestanding schools, as well as programs affiliated with larger institutions, offering graduate professional education for ministry and graduate study of theology||Accredited (Estimated)||07/01/1938 - Current|
|Liaison Committee on Medical Education|
|Medicine (MED) - Programs leading to the M.D. degree||Accredited (Actual)||07/01/1942 - Current|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?