University of Chicago is accredited by Higher Learning Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 5 Institutional, 3 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||10/1/1990 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||9/20/2018 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||6/25/2009 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Actual||8/7/2017 - Current|
|Higher Learning Commission||Accredited||Estimated||1/1/1913 - Current|
University of Chicago has 3 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Bar Association, Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar|
|Law (LAW) - Professional schools||Accredited (Estimated)||1/1/1923 - Current|
|Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools|
|Theology (THEOL) - Freestanding schools, as well as programs affiliated with larger institutions, offering graduate professional education for ministry and graduate study of theology||Accredited (Actual)||7/1/1938 - Current|
|Liaison Committee on Medical Education|
|Medicine (MED) - Programs leading to the M.D. degree||Accredited (Actual)||7/1/1942 - Current|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?