Acceptance Rate 6.48%
SAT Score 1,545
ACT Score 34
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 6.48% at University of Chicago where a total of 37,974 students applied and 2,460 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,545 and the average ACT score is 34. It requires four items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Chicago.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$90|
|Average Test Scores||1,545 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Chicago, 1,011 applicants (49% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 711 applicants (35%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees.
The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,545 and the average ACT score is 34 at Chicago. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,580 and 25th percentile score is 1,510. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 98. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Chicago.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||740||780|
University of Chicago requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit.
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Chicago is Quarter. University of Chicago accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Chicago accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?