Acceptance Rate 6.17%
SAT Score 1,535
ACT Score 34
For academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 6.17% at University of Chicago where total 34,641 students applied and 2,137 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,535 at Chicago. Chicago requires 4 items to submit to their applicants. Next table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Chicago.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$90|
|Average Test Scores||1,535 SAT / 34 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Chicago, 925 applicants (54% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 884 applicants (51%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees (academic year 2019-2020). The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,535 and the average ACT score is 34 at Chicago. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,500. For ACT scores, 75th percentile score is 106 and 25th percentile score is 99. Next table shows detail SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at University of Chicago.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||730||770|
University of Chicago requires 4 items (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 items (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. Next table summarizes the application requirements at University of Chicago
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Chicago is Quarter. University of Chicago accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Chicago accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?