Acceptance Rate 7.31%
SAT Score 1,535
ACT Score 35
For the academic year 2020-21, the acceptance rate is 7.31% at University of Chicago where a total of 34,350 students applied and 2,510 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,535 and the average ACT score is 35. It requires four items to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to University of Chicago.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$75|
|Graduate Application Fees||$90|
|Average Test Scores||1,535 SAT / 35 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Advanced placement (AP) Credits|
At Chicago, 758 applicants (41% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 657 applicants (36%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,535 and the average ACT score is 35 at Chicago. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,570 and 25th percentile score is 1,500. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 106 and the 25th percentile score is 100. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at Chicago.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||730||770|
University of Chicago requires 4 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Completion of College Preparatory Program, Recommendations, TOEFL) to submit to their applicants. In addition, 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Rank, Formal Demonstration of Competencies, Admission Test Scores) are considered but not required to submit. The following table summarizes the application requirements at University of Chicago
|High School GPA||△|
|High School Rank||△|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✔|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||△|
|Admission Test Scores||△|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✗|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at University of Chicago is Quarter. University of Chicago accepts Advanced placement (AP) Credits. Next table describes credits that University of Chicago accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✗|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✗|
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?