Total Enrollment 17,452
There are 17,452 students including 6,891 undergraduate and 10,561 graduate students at University of Chicago for academic year 2019-2020. By attending status, there are 15,344 full-time and 2,108 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,484 male and 7,968 female students.
University of Chicago has a total enrollment of 17,452 with a gender distribution of 54.34% male (9,484 students) and 45.66% female (7,968 students). There are 3,512 male and 3,379 female students in undergraduate school and 5,972 male and 4,589 female students are attending graduate school at University of Chicago.
University of Chicago has 15,344 full-time and 2,108 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,847 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 44 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,497 students are full-time and 2,064 are part-time students.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Chicago. There are 19 American Indian/Native American, 6,588 White, 792 Black/African American, 2,412 Asian, 1,684 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 640 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||19||10||9|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||4||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Chicago.
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Illinois?