Total Enrollment 18,832
There are 18,832 students including 7,636 undergraduate and 11,196 graduate students at University of Chicago for academic year 2021-2022. By attending status, there are 16,710 full-time and 2,122 part-time students with gender distribution of 10,151 male and 8,681 female students.
University of Chicago has a total enrollment of 18,832 with a gender distribution of 53.90% male (10,151 students) and 46.10% female (8,681 students). There are 3,986 male and 3,650 female students in undergraduate school and 6,165 male and 5,031 female students are attending graduate school at University of Chicago.
University of Chicago has 16,710 full-time and 2,122 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,601 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 35 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 9,109 students are full-time and 2,087 are part-time students.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Chicago. There are 12 American Indian/Native American, 6,372 White, 953 Black/African American, 2,813 Asian, 1,871 Hispanic, 3 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 744 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||12||3||9|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||3||2||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Chicago.
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?