Total Enrollment 17,002
There are 17,002 students including 6,632 undergraduate and 10,370 graduate students at University of Chicago for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 14,966 full-time and 2,036 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,348 male and 7,654 female students.
University of Chicago has a total enrollment of 17,002 with a gender distribution of 54.98% male (9,348 students) and 45.02% female (7,654 students). There are 3,389 male and 3,243 female students in undergraduate school and 5,959 male and 4,411 female students are attending graduate school at University of Chicago.
University of Chicago has 14,966 full-time and 2,036 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,600 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 32 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,366 students are full-time and 2,004 are part-time students.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Chicago. There are 18 American Indian/Native American, 6,731 White, 747 Black/African American, 2,381 Asian, 1,537 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 627 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||18||9||9|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||3||1|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Chicago.
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?