For academic year 2017-2018, there are 16,227 students including 6,310 undergraduate and 9,917 graduate students at University of Chicago. By attending status, there are 13,802 full-time and 2,425 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,006 male and 7,221 female students.
University of Chicago has a total enrollment of 16,227 with a gender distribution of 55.50% male (9,006 students) and 44.50% female (7,221 students).
University of Chicago has a 13,802 full-time students and 2,425 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 6,288 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 22 are part-time students. In graduate school, 7,514 students are full-time and 2,403 are part-time students.
This section analyze the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Chicago. There are 20 American Indian/Native American, 6,630 White, 717 Black/African American, 2,198 Asian, 1,395 Hispanic, 5 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 659 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||20||13||7|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||5||2||3|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Chicago.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Illinois?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?