Total Enrollment 17,834
There are 17,834 students including 7,056 undergraduate and 10,778 graduate students at University of Chicago for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 15,610 full-time and 2,224 part-time students with gender distribution of 9,731 male and 8,103 female students.
University of Chicago has a total enrollment of 17,834 with a gender distribution of 54.56% male (9,731 students) and 45.44% female (8,103 students). There are 3,670 male and 3,386 female students in undergraduate school and 6,061 male and 4,717 female students are attending graduate school at University of Chicago.
University of Chicago has 15,610 full-time and 2,224 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 7,020 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 36 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 8,590 students are full-time and 2,188 are part-time students.
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at University of Chicago. There are 11 American Indian/Native American, 6,577 White, 839 Black/African American, 2,650 Asian, 1,773 Hispanic, 4 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 660 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||11||4||7|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||4||4||0|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at University of Chicago.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Illinois?