Student Population 284
Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Evanston, Illinois. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 284 students are enrolled.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary. A total of 284 students is attending .
Student Population for Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary is 284
Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary offers 10 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - other||1||0|
Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,846)
Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?