Graduate Rate 95.98%
Retention Rate 99%
At University of Chicago, the graduation rates was 95.98% (1,386 students out of 1,444 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 698 male and 688 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Chicago. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.98%. where 1,386 students out of 1,444 candidate completed their degree.
1,310 students completed their course in 4 years and 53 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 23 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||90.72%||89.56%||91.90%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||94.52%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Chicago, 144 of 149 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.64%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Chicago, the retention rate is 99%.
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?