Graduate Rate 94.73%
Transfer-Out Rate 1%
Retention Rate 99%
At University of Chicago, the graduation rates was 94.73% (1,349 students out of 1,424 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 736 male and 613 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Chicago. Last year, the graduation rate was 94.73%. where 1,349 students out of 1,424 candidate completed their degree.
1,279 students completed their course in 4 years and 50 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 20 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||89.82%||88.48%||91.45%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||93.33%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Chicago, 123 of 129 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 95.35%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at University of Chicago is 1.05% (15 out of 1,424 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Chicago, the retention rate is 99%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?