Graduate Rate 95.90%
Retention Rate 100%
At University of Chicago, the graduation rates was 95.90% (1,472 students out of 1,535 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 752 male and 720 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at University of Chicago. Last year, the graduation rate was 95.90%. where 1,472 students out of 1,535 candidate completed their degree.
1,391 students completed their course in 4 years and 63 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 18 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||90.62%||90.83%||90.40%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||98.59%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At University of Chicago, 190 of 197 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 96.45%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At University of Chicago, the retention rate is 100%.
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Illinois?