2023 Tuition & Fees $6,000
Student Population 126
Students:Faculty 8 : 1
Morthland College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in West Frankfort, Illinois. The highest degree offered by Morthland College is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $6,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 126 students are enrolled.
Explore Morthland College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Morthland's tuition & fees is $6,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Morthland. A total of 126 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 8 to 1.
Retention Rate for Morthland College is 31 %
Student Population for Morthland College is 126
Student to Faculty Ratio for Morthland College is 8 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
8 to 1
Morthland offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Morthland College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Morthland College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Illinois Colleges
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?