Acceptance Rate 55 %
Tuition & Fees $49,822
Student Population 1,512
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $31,438
Graduation Rate 77 %
Lake Forest College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lake Forest, Illinois. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $49,822 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,512 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 55% and the graduation rate is 77% last year.
The salary after graduation from Lake Forest College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $55,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Lake Forest College are $49,822. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $14,896 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Lake Forest. The acceptance rate of Lake Forest is 55% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 14%. The average graduation rate is 77% and the transfer-out rate is 17%. The average received amount of financial aid is $31,438 and 97% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,512 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Lake Forest offers 40 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Lake Forest College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $5,400)
Lake Forest College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Illinois?