Tuition & Fees $18,449
Student Population 185
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2020 tuition & fees are $18,449 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 185 students are enrolled in.
For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $18,615 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at LSTC. A total of 185 students is attending .
LSTC offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Master's Degree||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?