Acceptance Rate 56 %
SAT Average 1,065
Tuition & Fees $27,910
Student Population 1,132
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $16,813
Greenville University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Greenville, Illinois. It is a Master's College and University (smaller programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $27,910 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,132 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 56% and the graduation rate is 56% last year.
The salary after graduation from Greenville University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of Greenville University are $27,910. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $8,082 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at Greenville. The acceptance rate of Greenville is 56% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 24%. The average graduation rate is 56% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $16,813 and 96% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,132 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Greenville offers 59 major programs through online and on-site education where 9 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Greenville University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,650)
Greenville University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school record in Illinois?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?