Graduate Rate 48.46%
Retention Rate 70%
At Greenville University, the graduation rates was 48.46% (126 students out of 260 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 58 male and 68 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Greenville University. Last year, the graduation rate was 48.46%. where 126 students out of 260 candidate completed their degree.
116 students completed their course in 4 years and 8 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||44.62%||35.33%||57.27%|
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||25.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Greenville University, 2 of 3 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 66.67%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Greenville University, the retention rate is 70%.
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Illinois?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Illinois?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Illinois?