Tuition & Fees $29,999
Student Population 35
Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Chicago, Illinois. The highest degree offered by Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship. The 2021 tuition & fees are $29,999 for undergraduate students. The school offers only graduate programs and a total of 35 students are enrolled.
For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $30,000 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago. A total of 35 students is attending .
Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Illinois?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Illinois?