Acceptance Rate 90.45%
SAT Score 1,045
ACT Score 21
For the academic year 2019-20, the acceptance rate is 90.45% at Concordia University Texas where a total of 1,435 students applied and 1,298 were accepted. The average SAT score of enrolled students is 1,045 and the average ACT score is 21. It requires four items and recommends 1 articles to submit to their applicants. The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Concordia University Texas.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Undergraduate Application Fees||$25|
|Graduate Application Fees||$50|
|Average Test Scores||1,045 SAT / 21 ACT|
|Credits Accepted||Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
At CTX, 173 applicants (74% of enrolled) have submitted their SAT scores and 96 applicants (41%) have submitted their ACT scores for seeking degrees. The average SAT score of those who submitted scores is 1,045 and the average ACT score is 21 at CTX. SAT 75th percentile score is 1,130 and 25th percentile score is 960. For ACT scores, the 75th percentile score is 68 and the 25th percentile score is 51. The following table shows the detailed SAT and ACT scores distribution of enrolled students at CTX.
|25th Percentile||75th Percentile|
|SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing||480||560|
Concordia University Texas requires 4 item(s) (High School GPA, High School Record (or Transcript), Admission Test Scores, TOEFL) and recommends 1 articles (Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants. The following table summarizes the application requirements at Concordia University Texas
|High School GPA||✔|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✔|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✓|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Concordia University Texas is Semester. Concordia University Texas accepts Dual Credits, Advanced placement (AP) Credits, Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Concordia University Texas accepts.
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✔|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?