Acceptance Rate 51 %
SAT Average 1,210
Tuition & Fees $42,590
Student Population 1,299
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $29,187
Austin College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Sherman, Texas. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $42,590 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,299 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 51% and the graduation rate is 72% last year.
The salary after graduation from Austin College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $52,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Austin College are $42,590. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $29,210 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Austin. The acceptance rate of Austin is 51% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 17%. The average graduation rate is 72% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $29,187 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,299 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Austin offers 50 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Austin College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,716)
Austin College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?