Graduate Program 12 Programs
Online Graduate Courses Not Available
Graduate Enrollment 19
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $29,210
Austin College offers 12 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Total 19 graduate students have enrolled in graduate programs at Austin. For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $29,210. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Austin College.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (12 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Not Available|
|Tuition & Fees||$29,210|
|Graduate Student Enrollment||19 graduate students|
It offers 12 graduate programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $29,210 at Austin College. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are decreased by -39.35% compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$45,030||$46,635||$48,165||$29,210|
At Austin College, 19 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 8 male and 11 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Texas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Texas?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Texas?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Texas?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Texas?