Graduate Rate 72.25%
Retention Rate 82%
At Austin College, the graduation rates was 72.25% (263 students out of 364 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 121 male and 142 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Austin College. Last year, the graduation rate was 72.25%. where 263 students out of 364 candidate completed their degree.
249 students completed their course in 4 years and 14 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||68.41%||62.43%||74.32%|
Next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||71.43%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Austin College, 14 of 17 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 82.35%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Austin College, the retention rate is 82%.
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Texas?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Texas?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Texas?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Texas?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Texas?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Texas?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Texas?