Acceptance Rate 73 %
Tuition & Fees $34,200
Student Population 625
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $19,898
Graduation Rate 54 %
Cornish College of the Arts is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Seattle, Washington. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $34,200 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 625 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 73% and the graduation rate is 54% last year.
The salary after graduation from Cornish College of the Arts varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $33,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Cornish College of the Arts are $34,200. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $41,642 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cornish College of the Arts. The acceptance rate of Cornish College of the Arts is 73% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 26%. The average graduation rate is 54% and no students have transferred out from the school. The average received amount of financial aid is $19,898 and 99% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 625 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Cornish College of the Arts offers 9 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Post Bachelor's Degree||1||0|
Cornish College of the Arts offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $4,400)
Cornish College of the Arts has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Washington?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Washington?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Washington?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Washington?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Washington?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Washington?