Tuition & Fees $14,914
Student Population 286
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,422
It is a non-degree granting school.Cortiva Institute-Phoenix is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $14,914 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 286 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Cortiva Institute-Phoenix varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Cortiva Institute-Phoenix. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,422 and 61% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 286 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Student Population for Cortiva Institute-Phoenix is 286
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cortiva Institute-Phoenix is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,422 at Cortiva Institute-Phoenix.
Financial Aid Amount
Cortiva Institute-Phoenix offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Cortiva Institute-Phoenix does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Arizona?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Arizona?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Arizona?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Arizona?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arizona?