Tuition & Fees $16,125
Student Population 13
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,587
It is a non-degree granting school.International Barber College is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Chandler, Arizona. The 2021 tuition & fees are $16,125 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 13 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at International Barber College in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Barbering/Barber and the tuition and fees is $16,125.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at International Barber. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,587 and 30% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 13 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 20 to 1.
Student Population for International Barber College is 13
Student to Faculty Ratio for International Barber College is 20 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
20 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,587 at International Barber College.
Financial Aid Amount
International Barber offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
International Barber College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
International Barber College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Arizona?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Arizona?